Our teeth become stained pretty easily and while brushing and flossing can help, it cannot always remove the bacteria and plaque that accumulates on the teeth. The solution is tooth whitening service. Although there are kits that can be purchased to whiten the teeth, the service is best done at the dental office. Teeth whitening and Teeth cleaning in New York are very different services, however, so do keep this in mind. Cleaning is done when you schedule those annual visits for preventive care. The general dentist takes care of this need while a cosmetic dentist provides whitening services. If you understand the importance and value of a great smile, it’s time to get with the program and schedule dental service at once.
Here are some of the reasons you might want to schedule whitening and get more than a cleaning can offer, but many other reasons also exist. Is it time to get the clean, pearly white teeth you want and deserve?
1. Need white teeth instantly? Only when you visit the dentist can you conquer this achievement. Most of the at-home kits take days or weeks to whiten the teeth but you will leave the dentist’s office with a bright white and beautiful smile that you adore. Why not visit the dentist to ensure that you get the fast and efficient results that you want and deserve?
2. Teeth whitening done by the dentist provides more thorough results so the service is needed less often. In fact, only once per year is tooth whitening recommended when you visit the dentist. Those at-home whitening kits may need to be used a couple of times or more per year.
3. Professional whitening is much safer than the kits that can be purchased at the drugstore. Since service is needed less often, there is less risk of damaging the enamel on the teeth. It is important to do everything that you can to protect your teeth!
4. Our confidence is affected by our appearance and most of us know that our smile is one of the first things that a person sees when they look at us. If your smile is less than impressive, you can endure teeth whitening services and get the beautiful smile that you want and deserve without the headaches.
5. The dentist has a variety of tooth whitening options to serve your needs and budget. He’ll discuss with you all of the options, their pros and cons, and prices so you can better determine which is the best for your needs. It’s nice to have choices, especially when it comes to your oral health options.
Sure, it is cheaper to head to the drugstore and buy one of the at-home whitening kits. But, the best option is always found at the dentist’s office. The dentist provides professional, thorough teeth whitening services that leave you feeling confident in your smile for a long time to come. It is ideal to visit the dentist once per year to take advantage of teeth whitening services and maintain that beautiful smile that you want.